Fake profiles seeking money

CrossFitme

• 2 weeks later...

tarvisfly21 is bogus,  several automated emails were sent to me with different stories about him in obviously broken english--in one he is a soldier in Afghanistan, the other he lives with his uncle in Texas, and so on.   He also tells you how attractive you are even if you haven't sent him any pictures.    Beware!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi I came up with another one Jackie44 from Baltimore, all they want is money after several emails with his supposedly Master I could not get any proof of ID or any pictures or contact with this Individual except demand for a large deposit of money which I didn't mind if it was legitimate, be careful. 

• 3 months later...

I've been on this site for only a few months now and have sadly discovered it's invested with fakes, scammers and guys looking to con you out of a few bucks. The thugs "selling their slave boy" are common. I've been approached by at least five since I've been on. Not to mention guys trying to get anything they can from you with never any intentions of ever meeting you. Big yellow caution sign needs to be this sites insignia. 

• 1 year later...

Thanks guys for the info on scammers; I'm glad I decided to do some investigating...  I'm a new member, and I reached out to Billyaeis, and he gave me a story about his master wanting to get rid of him to make way for a new guy, but I would have to buy him.  I'm glad I did go with my gut feeling.

Justbrooks is another boy whose master wants to sell him for $5k. I didn’t even have to go to email to get him to present his sales pitch, did it right here on the website through our messaging. I like to lead them on before busting them and then slamming the door on them. NEVER fall for that kinda bull shit scam you guys! 

• 2 weeks later...