It's hard to find a employer

Seekingboss

Hi, I'm tired of messaging to profiles just to find they are fakes or they are wanting just a body, then I see in the forum that they complain that they are deceived. What did you expect?

I am not the most handsome, muscular or fit but I will be a hard worker and I will be there to please and make happy my employer.

I'm spaniard, I don't speak english very well but I can learn and I will travel to anywhere for the right person and by my own.

Sexually I'm bottom and I will be happy giving blowjobs to my tired employer when he comes home after a hard day of work.

If anyone is interested please feel free of message me.

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hola, mi esposo y yo vivimos en Miami. Hablamos ingles y español en la casa. Estamos buscando un mozo de casa. El sexo no se espera a menos que lo quieras. Proporcionaremos alojamiento y comida. También podemos negociar un subsidio. Nos damos cuenta de que este es un período de prueba para todos nosotros, así que no se sienta obligado. Te proporcionaremos tu propia habitación. Si está interesado, envíeme un correo electrónico a tim.collier@mac.com.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

lo siento que a veces parece dificil como en todos sitios. pero hay gente decente por aca si tengas paciencia. buena suerte y ponte en contacto, si pudiera ayudate de cualquiera manera

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

As far as finding guys that only want sex... your picture and screen name are the first thing people see when looking at a profile, and for some people, it's all they see. While you have a nice picture... very nice, in fact, even I first thought that you'd have no problem finding a "boss" with those cute nipples and boyish body hair. Looks yummy.

If you want a man to take you seriously for something other than a cute body, show something other than just your body. Let a guy get to know your smile first, not your nips.

As far a guys seeking only sex, I’m not sure that is a big deal. I’m pretty clear in communication with the young men who have made serious inquiries that sex is low on my priorities for a houseboy. I’m looking for help in maintaining my home and for companionship. Physical intimacy us a wonderful gift to mankind, but I’ve never been comfortable wit the pay for play relationships that come around. Just not for me. If I eventually hire my helper-companion, hugs would be welcome, and if something more happens organically, that’s cool. I guess my point is that the way the site is set up, the profiles ask about dick size an preferences and kinks. But not every employer, nor every houseboy is totally driven by sex. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...