Fakes and scammers abound

Buck52

This site, for the number of people , has way too many fakes, scammers. I've decide to start posting names here. Maybe it will help to discourage them, but probably not. At least others can be alerted. Lasted one Doyle021, your typical gorgeous, young, everything boy who comes on strong with all the right words we all love to hear. You get my drift. I can smell these fakes a mile away I e dealt with so ms y and not just here. Anyway, back to Doyle021. After some back and forth email chat I ask him to verify a photo same way we do here, which he has t done in over the year since he got on board here. Of course then here comes the excuses and all the ranting and trying to turn it all around. So I just calmly and kinda politely tell him what, where, why and how and that I get so tickled when I pull the lid off one of these slugs. So, be alert, be warned and you guys start posted these flakers on here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree had same experience with him . We were willing to fly him to meet us and when I told him to give me his information and a picture I’d he said he would make the booking shortly after he said the plane ticket was $1289. I  asked if he was booking an international flight ? Then he said he only flys American. He says he’s in Detroit when the truth is he is in California. He has a strong accent which I think he is from out of country. These people don’t realize that now a days we can find out many things. So guys be careful for these scammers there are a lot out there  and scammers don’t use pictures of gorgeous guys like Dolye021 it really alerts us