Texas Employer for Houseboy

Buck52

I'm offering a safe, secure, friendly, relaxed, drama-free, easy going lifestyle with room, board, travel and salary to a good boy looking for a break, a change, a summer job, a way out of a bad or unhealthy situation or just wanting to make a fresh start. If you're a thief a drug user a lazy ass or running from the law, I'm not interested. Don't bother. I'll find out before you get here. My profile "Buck52" here on Houseboy is pretty clear as to what I'm looking for. In a nutshell, a young, attractive, fit, submissive houseboy who "may" also be open to an emotional connection though not a requirement. Peace to you all. 

• 2 years later...

Yes fellas I’m doing alright and thanks for asking. Thought I’d take a break for a while to keep from getting burned out here. It’s tough at times to keep a positive attitude here with so much disrespect, fakes, flakes, trolls, scammers and boys who are just here for the fantasy of it. Yes I’m certain there are lots of good boys here as well and not all are what I’ve just described. I few things that boys should be aware of, in my personal opinion. First thing if I see they answered “maybe” on the question “willing to relocate” or for the question “live in” they answer maybe, depends or no I don’t read any further. All of those kinds of answers send up a big red flag that the boy is not serious, at least not yet. Another thing irks me is the lack of photos and especially face and full body photos, clothed or naked. They can always place photos they don’t want “ public” in to their private photos and only unlock for those they desire to share with. Boys who cannot fill out their complete profile especially the sections where they talk about themselves and what they’d expect from their employer. How would any guy like that ever get a job if he filled out a job application half-ass like that. Just tells me he’s not serious. One last issue I get tired of are the boys looking for a sugar daddy. They aren’t interested in actually doing anything to help around the house other than to look pretty, maybe have sex and earn a hefty working man’s wage without actually working. I know, it not all of the boys out there but enough rotten apples sure can spoil the barrel quick!

i hope all of you are doing what’s necessary to remain safe and keep others safe during this pandemic. It’s serious shit. And any boys thinking of moving in right away anytime soon better think twice. Should be a no brainer! Isolate, masks, wash hands! This too shall pass if we all pitch in, sooner than later. 
  I really like this website and I’ve chatted with a lot of good boys and employers. You all hang in there because I know there’s a right fit out there for all of us. Peace and love.........And happy trails to you......

On 7/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, latinobttmboy said:

Currently in Texas here looking for an employer for a fresh start. Submissive loyal boy here, looking to service and please with any work/chore duties in the house as well any sexual duties in the bed.

You are more than welcome to pm me on the main/home site. I respectfully respond to all messages as soon as I read them (If I’m not out of my daily message allotment). Otherwise it be the following day. 

On 7/9/2020 at 3:49 PM, Nikky said:

Looking for a new start...

Loyal honest sexy submissive bottom

Looking for work in every way

Pm me on my profile in the main/home website and I’ll respond. This is a public forum here. And thanks for your interest. 

• 1 month later...

I’m looking for an employer in Dallas, Texas or Houston. Young hot black and hispanic clean cut. Florida born and raised. 6’3 187 lbs Athletic build intelligent and ambitious, super personable. Email me: respecttone@gmail.com

7 hours ago, Respecttone said:

I’m looking for an employer in Dallas, Texas or Houston. Young hot black and hispanic clean cut. Florida born and raised. 6’3 187 lbs Athletic build intelligent and ambitious, super personable. Email me: respecttone@gmail.com

With all due respect Respecttone I don’t understand why you messaged me here?  If you’d access the main website and actually view and perhaps even read my profile you could have saved yourself both the time and trouble of messaging me here. I don’t reside anywhere near Dallas or Houston. My profile clearly states where I live. Good luck. 

As a reminder to everyone, this is a public forum. Anyone can access it and read all posts and responses. It requires no profile the way the main website does. So for any private messaging please setup a profile on the main site and then you can pm whomever there.