WARNING: A SNAKE READY TO STRIKE AGAIN

Buck52

Warning to all employers. There's a fake, conartist, scammer, supposed Houseboy trolling here that has only one thing in mind and that is to relieve you of your money with nothing in return. Currently he has two profiles here, MuscledCutie and BlueEyedCutie. Goes by Chris. Moves around a lot. In January he supposedly was in Houston when he tried me and failed angrily. Then he popped up in MD. Now in Wisconsin. His cock has grown an inch and a half from 9"-10.5", he's grown an inch or two in height and gained five pounds, all within a few weeks. Amazing huh? He's slick and feeds you just enough of what you want to hear. When he's agreed to "drive" to you he has no money for food, gas and lodging. There's the hook! Send it and next thing you know he's broken down on the road so guess what, yep, he needs more $ and can't wait to get to you. Long story short, he's BAD NEWS boys. I saw him coming and played him until he exposed his true self, keeping my $. He doesn't like failing and getting out witted, exposing his true angry self. He's struck others I've messaged with here. So don't get snake bit guys. You've been warned. 

I hope people read this. I have pictures and proof he is bad new. Chris has taken $400 of mine and hasn't contacted me, says he is broken down in Minneapolis Minnesota. I do have a Minnesota photo ID card picture. PLEASE BE AWARE of this individual. If this matter is not resolved I will take the situation to law enforcement

I don't blame you a bit for wanting to do so. Guys like him ruin it for others. I know there are good and bad house boys and employers out there. Be aware and be safe ya'll. And please don't send money unless you don't need it. Buy them their non refundable ticket or pick them up yourself. But if you send them money don't be surprised when they cease making contact with you. Best of luck everyone. And please continue to post about any other con artists trolling these waters. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2018 at 9:38 AM, Djphilly29 said:

I hope people read this. I have pictures and proof he is bad new. Chris has taken $400 of mine and hasn't contacted me, says he is broken down in Minneapolis Minnesota. I do have a Minnesota photo ID card picture. PLEASE BE AWARE of this individual. If this matter is not resolved I will take the situation to law enforcement

Please contact me (email deleted) i could use the ID my mother bailed him out of jail he jumped bail. I dated this guy for a year i reported him to houseboy.com long ago but they did nothing thought i was just a jilted love. 

10 hours ago, Leedobbs67 said:

Please contact me (email deleted) i could use the ID my mother bailed him out of jail he jumped bail. I dated this guy for a year i reported him to houseboy.com long ago but they did nothing thought i was just a jilted love. 

He has had no active name on the site. When someone is reported, we verify.  You don't know what we thought. But, this thread is from April.  I can find neither name mentioned above. What active name do you see?  If you see one, hit the report button. It is really that simple.

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the info on Mucslehelper.  I have been watching him go from Houston to Minnesota to now Miami but says he is in Richmond Va.  Same store in all three places and this red truck that breaks down.  Must be some truth to the story sometime ago there was a red truck.  

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there is a ring of guys looking to take your money in Petersburg Virginia.   I hope most of you know about Musclehelper but also one called Versguy.  Caught them using the same vehicle when they shared pics.  Its a white 1979 Cherokee 4x4, which I cant see how it would even run knowing AMC's of the time.  Generally right now anybody posting out of Petersburg Va is suspect.