new boy interested in serving as houseboy

botanyboy25

Hi There,

I'm completely new to this situation. Recently left my last job searching a change of pace. I've been traveling a bit and just learned about the role of houseboy. Seeking a guy/couple who is also willing to serve as not just an employer, but a mentor. Me: I'm an active 27yo who spends a lot of time outdoors camping, loves cooking/entertaining, and plays guitar. I assume we exchange details through private messaging?  Let me know if there is any interest.

Cheers,

Chris :)

On 5/1/2018 at 6:20 PM, botanyboy25 said:

Hi There,

I'm completely new to this situation. Recently left my last job searching a change of pace. I've been traveling a bit and just learned about the role of houseboy. Seeking a guy/couple who is also willing to serve as not just an employer, but a mentor. Me: I'm an active 27yo who spends a lot of time outdoors camping, loves cooking/entertaining, and plays guitar. I assume we exchange details through private messaging?  Let me know if there is any interest.

Cheers,

Chris :)

Hey man--rather than exchanging messages here in the forums, it is better to make a profile on the main site. That way more people will find you.