WHY?

Justin81

I really don't understand!  I would like someone to explain and tell me why people on sites like this play nothing but games???  Waste peoples time etc!

i'm a real guy looking for a rwal relationship or houseboy to help me out around the house and in my business...

They act like they are interested by messaging or even texting/email then all of a sudden for no apperant reason poof gone no reply nothing!!

These are guys that dont even get a pic or ask for one!   I understand if they get a pic and arent attracted to you thats fine but gee wiz dont waste my time if your really not interested from the beging before you get a pic or even before you even get to know me!

i can't be the only one out there with this problem?   WHERES THE REAL GUYS????

I tried reaching out to address your problem with me and yet i get no phone call back. I called three times and yet you dont wanna answer. Im not time a waster and the only reason i wanna talk to you is work this childish thing on making untrue statements and saying rude stuff to me when you dont know anything about me or even walked in my shoes.

So please be an adult and call me back. Thank you and have a good day!