Negotiating terms of engagement in Houseboy Report November 9, 20196 yr Very well put. As I am at the beginning stage of my first search, I am very intested in the resonses you get.
Scam ALERT in Houseboy Report October 28, 20196 yr The flushing address is the default address when they don't answer the question. I would think if you don't want to answer such a simple question as where you are, then that would be a read flag to me.
Dual listing in Houseboy Report July 2, 20197 yr Bots and Scams. The place age and background for most don't match scammers all the way.
Dual listing in Houseboy Report June 26, 20197 yr I am starting to see members with both employer and Houseboy listings. They all seem to be a little bit on the fake side or is it just me?
FAKE ALERT in Houseboy Report May 28, 20197 yr I see Jaydavis has disappeared I like the photos of Pratick LeBlanc
Negotiating terms of engagement
in Houseboy
Very well put. As I am at the beginning stage of my first search, I am very intested in the resonses you get.