Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

need a non smoking houseboy for Los Angeles home

Featured Replies

I need a 2nd non smoking houseboy to live with me in Los Angeles to help me look after my elderly live in father. Own room and board and a small salary. I need someone ASAP. I am eclecticman. Let me know if you are interested or need more info.

  • 1 month later...

I need a 2nd non smoking houseboy to live with me in Los Angeles to help me look after my elderly live in father. Own room and board and a small salary. I need someone ASAP. I am eclecticman. Let me know if you are interested or need more info.

hello. I just came across your ad in the forum area. I have experience, 3-4 years worth of experience in elderly care. and i am a diligent young man and very tidy. non smoking. and very health oriented and I am a rather skilled cook as well. If you are interested I have a resume If you are interested Here is my email address: eeuve0320@gmail.com.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.