Generous Chub ISO TOP Houseboy

Small_Endowment

I am a 48 year old Bottom Chub, 5'11, 305 lbs, Brn/Hzl, Smooth, Small Endowment, Pierced Man Tits, GWM, Into All Scenes. Being Totally Honest Here.

Looking for a TOP Houseboy that is willing to do all the domestic duties as well as serve my sexual needs. My profile on the main site is Small_Endowment and you can see better what I am looking for.

I have pics to trade. I believe that honesty is the best policy.

I will provide an excellent salary, room and board, health benefits including dental and optical as well as, travel expenses and clothing/etc..

If you think you are up for this task please get back to me and let's discuss this further.

Thank you for your time and energy.

I am a 48 year old Bottom Chub, 5'11, 305 lbs, Brn/Hzl, Smooth, Small Endowment, Pierced Man Tits, GWM, Into All Scenes. Being Totally Honest Here.

Looking for a TOP Houseboy that is willing to do all the domestic duties as well as serve my sexual needs. My profile on the main site is Small_Endowment and you can see better what I am looking for.

I have pics to trade. I believe that honesty is the best policy.

I will provide an excellent salary, room and board, health benefits including dental and optical as well as, travel expenses and clothing/etc..

If you think you are up for this task please get back to me and let's discuss this further.

Thank you for your time and energy.

I realize that many of the men that are on here looking for a position are looking for the "perfect" man.

Does anyone seriously want to find a position that pays well, includes travel, health benefits (including dental and optical) as well as a decent caring Daddy type that happens to be a Chub? I would truly like to hear from men in the US that need stable housing, salary, etc. If this is you please e-mail me. I would like to get someone started by the end of January 2011. My user name is: Small_Endowment. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I realize that many of the men that are on here looking for a position are looking for the "perfect" man.

Does anyone seriously want to find a position that pays well, includes travel, health benefits (including dental and optical) as well as a decent caring Daddy type that happens to be a Chub? I would truly like to hear from men in the US that need stable housing, salary, etc. If this is you please e-mail me. I would like to get someone started by the end of January 2011. My user name is: Small_Endowment. Thank you.

hi im ronnie im very interested my only requirement is masculinity in a employer im also into every scene especialy nude erotic wrestling and i never bottomed or never will but im one hell of a top to see my pics goto face book ronnie delk thank you for your time