C'MON GUYS..

DTims

Where are the serious inquiries? In the Los Angeles/ Orange County area. Looking for a young, fun, dedicated, and responsible boy to be your houseboy and OR assistant? I'm your guy! I've been told I'm good company. Looking for something beneficial for the both of us. I clean, cook, and all else depends on chemistry. Inquire by either sending me a message on here, or more directly to my email or Yahoo! Messenger.

Davidtimbo@yahoo.com

post-10217-063571000 1295144101_thumb.jp

• 8 months later...

Where are the serious inquiries? In the Los Angeles/ Orange County area. Looking for a young, fun, dedicated, and responsible boy to be your houseboy and OR assistant? I'm your guy! I've been told I'm good company. Looking for something beneficial for the both of us. I clean, cook, and all else depends on chemistry. Inquire by either sending me a message on here, or more directly to my email or Yahoo! Messenger.

Davidtimbo@yahoo.com

are you still looking?

[

Hi whats up?

quote name=DTims' timestamp='1295144114' post='329]

Davidtimbo@yahoo.com