ANOTHER SCAMMER

jd92629

I have to call you out on this one. I have chatted with this guy on this site and another. He's a proud sugarbaby,  but he is no scam. If you're an older guy that doesn't have money to throw his way, he doesn't waste time on you, and many people block people that are not a match with to avoid forgetting they already messaged you. I have several employers and their multiple profiles blocked for this very reason as they forget which boys they have talked to and how far they got with them. 

This is why there will never be an option for employers to officially declare someone a scammer on this site. The boy just doesn't like you and you have retaliated by calling him a scammer. Not cool.

Vegasboi is not a scammer. He did live in my home for 10 months. He does lie a lot and he doesn't look like his profile picture anymore. He's probably in his 40s now. That is why you won't get a current picture of him. He is a good house keeper, but he is not good company. He can be controlling and aggressive. So good luck with this guy. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, yngdom4sub said:

I have to call you out on this one. I have chatted with this guy on this site and another. He's a proud sugarbaby,  but he is no scam. If you're an older guy that doesn't have money to throw his way, he doesn't waste time on you, and many people block people that are not a match with to avoid forgetting they already messaged you. I have several employers and their multiple profiles blocked for this very reason as they forget which boys they have talked to and how far they got with them. 

This is why there will never be an option for employers to officially declare someone a scammer on this site. The boy just doesn't like you and you have retaliated by calling him a scammer. Not cool.

I can only go by my experience with him, if he was honest there wouldn't have been an issue. Also, you're not aware of our conversation. I respect your opinion and advice but again I can only refer to my personal experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

I've talked to him several times, he definitely is insistent but I have been weary because he seemed a bit off.  I kept asking for clear face pics and a video chat and of course he didn't have the ability to do video and the pics he sent were anything but clear.  I eventually decided against him, just an odd energy.  That having been said he seems quite willing to work if you're looking more for a business assistant and he showed me some pictures of the car detailing he did and they looked quite nice.  He acts pretty obsessed with some car wax products so I buy that he did the detailing.

I don't think he's a scammer per se but he very likely is misrepresenting himself at least slightly.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Out of the blue after 1 year I get phone call from Danny=vegasboy (we have never spoken or communicated ever) looking for a position. While I was interested I told him to provide recent Pic & personal details. As we're talking I check main houseboy website & NO MORE VEGASBOY! Thought it was a scam for $ but felt sorry for him. Since he deleted his profile putting aside my concern for him I hung up & blocked his phone number. Disappointed bc we were considering helping him! 

Be careful, don't get suckered in, like we did in past cost us $$ Ask for info & do background check. ALSO, BIG CLUE LOOK AT THEIR ADDRESS! FOR EX SEVERAL GUYS ARE AT SAME ADDRESS IN MIDDLE OF PARK IN BROOKLYN NYC! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1