Russian professional scammer Davit

BoyHost

https://www.houseboy.com/#houseboy-profile/Davits831

I actually enjoyed several Skype calls where David (Davit) used the translation portion for real time bi-directional translation.

This is a great feature for the professional foreign working boy.

Sadly all the typical scam indicator's...  Dying parent, does not want to fight in the war, his passport photo was sent to me, but it was expired, he got mugged and the muggers stole everything except his new Android phone...  Wierd that the muggers were so nice.

And think goodness the video of him getting mugged was captured on a security camera.  

What's wierd is the Video EXIF header clearly indicated it was recorded on an Android smart phone.   Must have been a draw of the luck.

To all of us daddies or employers,. Even though there are more professional scammers which sadly outnumber the true guy looking for a new life in my opinion; over the past decades I have successfully adopted a number of boys, helped them grow up and become a better version of themselves.

Just keep demanding proof of identity, map links to the neighborhood, go visit them in the city they claim to live, do lots of due-dillegence and never prepay for anything what so ever.

Otherwise, just stick to the hundreds of thousands of free guys on Grindr.

• Thanks 1