Be careful with Tru2youboi

marinerboy511

Now that Tru2youboi has posted his opinion about Marinerboy511 and this couple let us give you the other side of the coin.

It is true this person spent about 3 weeks with us at our expense which included roundtrip from Georgia. He was treated like a King, we took him to different places which were all paid by us. We were very clear from the beginning that that we were looking for a LTR and would give some time to spend with him to see if we were going to be compatible before making any decision. After 3 weeks we decided it was not going to work why? We had many reasons. He says he spent money ,we didn't ask him to spend his money,we don't need it we are very well accomplished professionals that is why our profile is as employer in houseboy.com we are not looking for a houseboy position as he is. When we decided to send him back home he got very upset went psycho and would not accept our decision He was very disrespectful to me and tried to allied with my partner of 11 yrs. What was he expecting that my partner would take sides with him whom we had just met for 3 weeks? At that moment I made arrangements for him and his pet to go back home and he told us to do what ever we wanted with his pet because he didn't want him. That there told us a lot . How can you abandon a pet like this.I just wanted to give my side of this mater . We really don't want a person like this in our lives.

• 3 months later...

sounds like you where both correct in what happened.

being young tru2youboi seemed to react as one would expect given his youth. It also seems like a lot of up front communication was misunderstood. its all good and i hope you both learned from the experience