house boys be warned.

Lostcaliboi

ok every one keep an eye out for a guy offering you a position In nebraska. His name Is Rodger. I wont give you his last name but he owns a printing company in dix nebraska called the country printer. be for warned. he will tell you all the right thing you want to hear but 90% of them are lise the only thing he was truthful about was that he owned and ran a printing company, his name and that he lives in nebraska.every thing else is a lie. what he told me are as follows.:

! HE was single * lie he has a wife and children and expects you to sleep with him on the side

2 that he is HIV neg. Lie while cleaning up the master bathroom I came across a bottle of atripla(an HIV mdication) prescribed to him .

3. that you will have your own loft sized appartment.*LIE* its a poorly converted. 1 care garage about 4 feet bigger than an an actual prison cell.

4. you will rescive pament for your dutuies as a house boy and a separate pay for the hours you put in at the print shop. Lie*. HW will pay you for being a house boy and he will only pay you 45/0 buck a week sometimes every 2 week and say he didn remember. which is a lie. the week he so call forgets to pay tou he goes and buys his wife cigarettes and his kids video games with your paycheck. and guess how much you make for working a the print shop. 3.50 an hour and then he will tell you that he had to deduct some money because. of your cost of living.

5. when you get here ill have ur fridge fully stocked with the basic necessities. Lie* the fridge is stocked alright. with the food that has goon bad from the fridge in the main house.

6. when he shows you a picture of him self via email. look closer. he is not the guy in the front he if the guy standing in the background. fat hairy and ball

7. dont let him near your lips he almost kissed me. gross. he has a herpie infectio on his chin that has spread to his lower lip.

8. and thank god I am parinoid me cause i slept with my bags behing the door incase anyone tried to brake in.. LOCK U door. He will try to just come in your room fully errect and will try raping you while you sleep.

***************************HOUSE BOY'S BEWEAR***********************************************************