Advice needed

HungFitJock

Hi. I'm Aaron. I need some advice or suggestions and I thought, "I should ask on the forums here." :)

Among other things in my life right now, I'm looking to start teaching some cardio and fitness classes to make some more money. I also really like health and fitness (and nutrition). I want to help other people learn to be healthier versions of themselves, and I'm very knowledgeable about it. Teaching some fitness classes and eventually also personal training a few people with weightlifting makes complete sense for me.

So, to start teaching a few classes, I would like to find a space I can rent as cheaply as possible, for about 3 hours each day and five days each week. I guess I need help with two questions? Where would I even start looking for a place like that, that's also gay friendly? (I would also like to do all, or some, of the classes as clothing optional, if that's possible. I'm a nudist at heart.) Also, where/how should I try to find the people who want to pay for and attend my classes? I'm not currently certified, but that is a next step too. I have many years of personal experience with lifting weights, fitness, and nutrition, so I know enough to start my own classes without those certifications yet. However, I need some guidance. Right now I am living in Palm Springs, but that could change in the future as I’m currently looking at houseboy options (see my houseboy profile).

Any thoughts? Thank you :-)

Aaron (HungFitJock) [houseboy]

• Like 1