Florida Houseboy in desperate need of a host.

Guest KiddREbelle

Guest KiddREbelle

Hello, guys.

My name's Shane and I'm really needing to be a houseboy to someone in Florida. First of all, I am on Community Control A.K.A. House arrest, perfect for a houseboy, right? Right. Lol. I'm currently living with my brother and his girlfriend and she doesn't like it one bit. She went behind our backs and talked to my probation officer about how she is unhappy with me there and has caused him to give me a 48 hour window to find a new place of residence. I can transfer to any county in florida but can't leave the state. I am not a bad person or a criminal by any means, you can ask anyone who knows me. Lol. I am not on drugs or drink. If you're willing to help i'm willing to explain my whole situation.

Thanks!

Shane

post-9480-047080200 1310398702_thumb.jpg

Hello, guys.

My name's Shane and I'm really needing to be a houseboy to someone in Florida. First of all, I am on Community Control A.K.A. House arrest, perfect for a houseboy, right? Right. Lol. I'm currently living with my brother and his girlfriend and she doesn't like it one bit. She went behind our backs and talked to my probation officer about how she is unhappy with me there and has caused him to give me a 48 hour window to find a new place of residence. I can transfer to any county in florida but can't leave the state. I am not a bad person or a criminal by any means, you can ask anyone who knows me. Lol. I am not on drugs or drink. If you're willing to help i'm willing to explain my whole situation.

Thanks!

Shane

there should be a chance to transfer your probation to another state... especially if you were assured a legitimate job... not just a place to live... the question is, would you be interested in coming here and being both my houseboy, and employee... and why are you on house arrest?... that is an important question simply because there would be a background check, despite the fact that I own the business... and of course, your house arrest would have to include your going back and forth to work