Hey again

safira

Hmmmmm what to say, well here goes ... been on this site a few months and I think I have looked at a lot of profiles and ads on here. I have sent some responses to a few and have recieved a few answers back. I have had a lot more responses from here then any other site yet.

You have to send to recieve guys. We are not physic just because we watch ESPN from time to time. Comunication is a 2 way street. You have to ask a question to recieve a answer. One of the worst things I have seen and experienced so far is the no reponders. If someone has sent you a message the least you can do is reply to it, it only takes a few minutes. You may also make a friend. WOW what a concept!!!

If you wish to take a look at the profile and ad I have up, please do. I will answer all that respond. I live on a boat, and I am not going to move ashore for anyone. I like the boat life to much and can go anywhere I wish to whenever I wish to.

So everyone have a wonderful time here and I do hope you find what you are looking for!!!!

post-11715-055026700 1310925854_thumb.jp