Mexico

Monstre

I was just wondering if there were any Employers who were willing to take someone from Mexico.?

I was living in the States but parents kicked me out. I have been through a lot and I just wish I got a 2nd opportunity to go live back in the States. I'm 22 years old. No money. No College. All I want is for my American dream to come true. Been in the states since I was 1 and been here for a couple of years. I really wish for help. I hope someone understands what I went through it isn't easy. I just want to show up back then to California and be like hey mom and dad guess what I got back without yr help. And never know about them. mom is homophobic. So that would get her back for doing what she did to me. I want them to see that a GAY can do whatever and get wherever they want without any parents help. I want to live back how I used to.. Being happy, spontaneous and sexy. I am not a materialistic bitch, nor superficial. I just want to go back to the State I grew up or just back to the States.

If someone can help this houseboy damn ill be so thankful geez it would be a miracle. Seriously.

thanks for reading.