WATCH OUT FOR THIS CREEP

guaranteed_fun

"VBTHIRTYSOMETHING" aka Jason Hoyck is a complete loser! I just recently came to his place last month paying a 750.00 for my own flight. This asshole promised that if things didn't work he would fly me back home to Canada. He refuses! I did nothing wrong, I chose to leave while he was at work not knowing if he would be okay with confrontation. That pissed him off and now I'm stranded, which is fine lesson learned. He I guess was oblivious that I was unhappy. Check the scenario.. I was there 2 days shy one month. I cleaned up after his slob roommates and washed his yes shit stained underwear. I cooked meals every night, even using my own savings to purchase nutritious meals because he buys everything pre cooked in a box and or ready to deep fry. He took me out twice to a drag show which as we were walking in says "do you have cash to tip the girls" Like its my fucking responsibility as a houseboy to have to pay money out of my own goddamn pocket when you're not paying me anything.

Had i known this mother fucker lived pay check to paycheck and is always broke as a 25 cent joke. I would not have wasted almost 2000.00 in coming to this piece of shit. Do yourselves the favor guys, he doesn't live in a nice house, or have nice furniture.. He is not good in bed AT ALL! Is cheap as fuck! You wont eat well, or have a life outside the home. I don't honestly care if this loser replies with anything, because I know my truth. And left on my own accord.

if you enjoy watching the history channel and watching an almost 40 yr old man play pirate games on his i pad, he just might be for you.

youtube: lowered expectations on mad tv and this is what you;re looking at.

Cheers,.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...