derrick_4u

tjk500

said he is homeless and daddy kicked him out for his life style. he only needed a little gas money. when I said that I would cover any amount that he borrowed once he was here I was told that I was rude... .... sounds like a scam to me ---------

watch out guys

not a very bright one either, he asked me for gas money to drive to peru.

I am so confused... I have been on this site mearly 48 hours.. Tom i explained to u y i got upset my emotions are at a all time high, and your sitting here talking to me forever and all a sudden its weell u needa get here, and im HOMELESS and have no way of getting $ and i explain that and u get mad... If ppl wanna beleive ur little posts let them i am as sincere as it gets so u and whoever ur buudy newbie is can fuck off!!! Im looking for a nice environment with a great guy/ and or guys to share my life with and be happy, if me bng decent looking and young turning u down pisses u off then so be it they will see at the end of the day who is legit and sincere.. So have a good'en!

did he offer you a plane ticket. most of us who are sincere here will buy an e ticket but will not send money.

did he offer you a plane ticket. most of us who are sincere here will buy an e ticket but will not send money.

have done that in the past with others - this situation - less then 150 miles away then again I guess he could have driven 100 miles further away to an airport to get here.

• 4 years later...

It sucks that guys like that get to pretty much ruin it for other houseboys on this site, but don't count on him ever seeing any jail time. He does this over and over again because he knows he can. I mean, really, what is the victim going to do, go to law enforcement and explain that he set up an arrangement that involved the exchange of money for sexual favors? Even if the "scammer" could be contacted, all he has to do is send the sexually suggestive exchange of messages to that agency and the handcuffs will be on the "victim".

Most guys don't report it not because they're embarrassed, but because they know they can't. I find that strange because they're smart enough to know they can't report it, but as soon as someone sends an ass or dick pic, all sense of reason goes out the window right along with their cash.

Frisco, don't count on that state id being real or updated, either. You should also know not share it with anyone whether real or not. I wouldn't even admit I have it; all he has to do now is claim identity theft on one bogus charge or unexplained bill on his credit report and you would have to then provide information as to why you have his i.d. (including giving up all of the conversations between you two) and prove you never used it for anything. That's another scam I've seen (I currently work in law enforcement**), and the scammer almost never loses. Most guys have something to lose by having their private messages outed, so even if they know they did nothing wrong, they'll settle to avoid court or in the process of providing the information showing why they have that info, it will show talks of an arrangement to exchange money for (of all things) sexual encounters with that person.

That last paragraph is one of the main reasons I say there should be less focus on forums about each particular scammer and more information that is easily accessible (like links on the main page) that can help remind men to not end up being scammed. That way when they do forget to think because they see that nude pic, they'll have that little reminder on the page that will help them see that giant red flag that they're missing.

**I guess I have to mention this because I've had more than a few scammers try, but I'm out in life and at work, and everyone knows I'm on this site, so don't think you have dirt on me that you can use to get some hush money from me.