soccerjock619

the14you

Unfortunately I fell for his sad story of not having money for his phone bill and needing money for training, he led me on and said he was interested in a relationship and like a fool I fell for it. I did send him money, more than I should. And long story short he finally admitted to me that he was stringing me along for money. I would stay clear of this one, he his very attractive and uses it to his advantage.

How sad is it that you have to post this for all to see so that they automatically think that by saying a few choice words, to believe you. I was never stringing you along, I never made up a "sad story". I realized later on that I couldn't fulfill your needs and what you were looking for, which in the beginning was led to believe that it was a houseboy not a partner/ companion. I tried to entertain the idea but got real with myself. Unfortunately there was money involved and was never my intention to make you feel used, so perhaps you should be a real man and not wine and bitch and tarnish someone's name and not give both sides of the story,

Unfortunately I fell for his sad story of not having money for his phone bill and needing money for training, he led me on and said he was interested in a relationship and like a fool I fell for it. I did send him money, more than I should. And long story short he finally admitted to me that he was stringing me along for money. I would stay clear of this one, he his very attractive and uses it to his advantage.

OMG this sad story plays out in real life all the time. But when you read what both wrote, you can see the truth emerge.

I am sure in his mind he did nothing wrong and in a way he did not. Giving him money for a phone and training is not really what this site is for. So saying he lead you on is not exactly true either. The response was far more honest, he clearly does not even see what he has done was wrong. Just hurt he was called on it.

The idea that any kind of money exchanged while building a relationship is immature, and that is what you are so upset about. The issue is that he may not have actually scammed you if you sent money over a few emails and little honest dialogue would have made his intentions clear.

This forum should not be used for retribution without stating facts.