Looking for Florida employer

Guest KiddREbelle

Guest KiddREbelle

*Currently living in Boca Raton*

Helloo, I'm Shane and I am a very experienced houseboy and also come with a ton of business/office experience as well, if that is also a need of yours. I've been a houseboy since I turned 18, which gives me two years of day to day experience with all things domestic ( cooking, cleaning, etc) in addition to the 4 years of office work I have also accumulated.

I'm currently enrolled in college fulltime at an accredited online university but I plan on changing my major from criminal justice to a BA in communications. My goal in life is to at least prusue a career in acting I understand that the chances of success arew slim to none but I would at least like to try and see what I can make of it.

Sexually, I'm a bottom and I love to suck dick. I'm very good at it and can deepthroat nearly anything. I enjoy very rough face fuckings and am relatively trainable in all other areas. I'm 5'5 130 lbs with shorter (growing it out) brown hair and a nice body.

I'm awesome right? Too good to be true? Read on, here's the *small* catch:

Last April I was sentenced to a year's house arrest. I'm off in 74 days and then it's totally smooth sailing. I am not dangerous and you're not at risk in anyway. I have references out the wazoo who have known me for years and also some people I have worked with while on house arrest, both agree that I am an absolute joy.

My facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000842708926

My personal cell number: 407-919-9133 text identifying yourself first, I don't answer calls I don't know.