Housebois with top billing

Guest SirNick

Guest SirNick

I received a message from ivanyoung666 and immediately had red flags go up. When you view the new pix area, doesn’t it seem that most of these pix look to professional?

So my question is simply this...who is and who isn’t real. Yeah, not so simple. I feel that these are models paid to be here. I noticed that they are always online. Seems a bit odd to me and I am skeptical of the validity of this site.

Anyone have any thoughts...

I received a message from ivanyoung666 and immediately had red flags go up. When you view the new pix area, doesn’t it seem that most of these pix look to professional?

So my question is simply this...who is and who isn’t real. Yeah, not so simple. I feel that these are models paid to be here. I noticed that they are always online. Seems a bit odd to me and I am skeptical of the validity of this site.

Anyone have any thoughts...

I looked at ivanyhoung666 single (only) picture. His profile says he is 5'8 and 210lbs. That can't be right. He would have to be much stockier with more bulk if he were 210lbs having a height of 5ft 8inches.

Over the years I have had contact with several of the houseboys that have profiles on this site ... they have pretty much been "real". I haven't noticed a hint of subterfuge (that of HB paying models to be on the site). I have noticed only one HB violator who advertised PHOTOBUCKET.COM over and over again in his profile(s) which he has submitted repeatedly after each of the violating profiles had been "removed" by the administrator. That advertised site requires the viewer to register for an account during which the new user must VERIFY his email account address (with a return link click) before gaining access to that site. It's a way to snag new accounts and email addresses at the expense of houseboy.com.

And, that is subterfuge.

• 2 weeks later...

If the persons pic. dosn't match what their profile says, it is probably not them. Asking them to cam sometime would be useful, as cams can't lie. Try a few phone conversations if you think the person is worth the time, and if not just delete everything they send you lol. Have a good day.