Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New to the site, saying hello!

Featured Replies

Good morning/afternoon/evening, gentlemen! I didn't want to leave out anybody as I know this site is worldwide! I just wanted to introduce myself and say how wonderful it is to find a site like this where men with similar wants and desires, men who share an open mind can come together to meet and perhaps make new friends and start a new chapter in life together. As for myself, I am actively seeking a welcoming household in the Metro Atlanta area. My ideal position would start immediately (after getting acquainted and comfortable with each other of course!) and be mutually beneficial for all parties. My profile is open and I hope I get to know many of y'all out there! All the best to you guys. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.