Scam Alert

Guest SirNick

Guest SirNick

Derrick

Said he was released by former employer Randy in TN. Claimed he was homeless and sleeping in his car with no money and no food. Had not eaten in 2 days.

Drivers license is Texas issues with an address of-

Austin TX 78584

I have a drivers license and SSN that is supposedly his. His profile name on here is/was Lookn4da1, since he scammed me, his profile was taken down. His cell number is 931-636-6047. Of course I don't know of this pic is actually him, but this is the one he had sent me in email.

I knew better then to send money but thought that he was sincere and needed help. This only makes it worse for the ones out there that may actually be real and need our help! Jaded once again.

post-13013-0-34002200-1344263951_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

get this:

"there no helping what im going to do. I'm truly sorry i scammed n hurt you. I'm getting my karma. goodbye." from derrick odear.

same number 931-636-6047. That number is registered to a Amy 2 relatives listed Hazel , James . I sent a text to Hazel at 937-967-5644 to see if she could get ahold of Amy and let her know someone was scamming using a phone registered to her. I got no reply, so I'm thinking that they might all be involved as a group of scammers. Beware. he was using texanboi or something that had been removed. I got anothe texted from a livlafluv, whose username had already been removed, he said he was briceboy, he's rom TN as well and i honestly think he's the same guy as well. He got mad when I wouldnt send any money, told me to never text him again, lol. Maybe I'll find a real guy here...

Guest SirNick

Another name to add to the list is Randy V. The last name has something to do with a lovers day in February. Randy is the supposed former employer of Odear. I was given this number 470-334-0345 to speak to Randy for a reference. So as I put the pieces together, the names involved are Derrick also spelled Derick, Cody and Randy.

A week after the scam I received a txt from a Cody who said we spoke a week ago. I knew it wasn't so as I keep very good records on who I have given my number to. Upon my mention of he being a friend of Derrick the typical reactions lacked.

I am sure these individuals as using fake ID and throwaway cell phones registered to anyone. The security cameras where money is picked up has him/them recorded.

There is a Facebook page under the Odear name...not sure if it is actual or not.

He will either get caught or be found somewhere in an alley once he takes advantage of the wrong guy. It is so easy for him to be caught.

• 2 weeks later...

get this:

"there no helping what im going to do. I'm truly sorry i scammed n hurt you. I'm getting my karma. goodbye." from derrick odear.

same number 931-636-6047. That number is registered to a Amy Johnson, 90 Sunshine Cir, Decherd, TN 37324. 2 relatives listed Hazel Johnson, James Ervin Johnson. I sent a text to Hazel at 937-967-5644 to see if she could get ahold of Amy and let her know someone was scamming using a phone registered to her. I got no reply, so I'm thinking that they might all be involved as a group of scammers. Beware. he was using texanboi or something that had been removed. I got anothe texted from a livlafluv, whose username had already been removed, he said he was briceboy, he's rom TN as well and i honestly think he's the same guy as well. He got mad when I wouldnt send any money, told me to never text him again, lol. Maybe I'll find a real guy here...

Yeah that same tried to scam me his profile name on here is Aion4life told me he needed a new tire and he was in Jackson, TN I told him I would drive there and I would see for myself. He didn't like that... Never would tell me where JAY'S BODY SHOP was...

Derrick

Said he was released by former employer Randy in TN. Claimed he was homeless and sleeping in his car with no money and no food. Had not eaten in 2 days.

Drivers license is Texas issues with an address of-

Austin TX 78584

I have a drivers license and SSN that is supposedly his. His profile name on here is/was Lookn4da1, since he scammed me, his profile was taken down. His cell number is 931-636-6047. Of course I don't know of this pic is actually him, but this is the one he had sent me in email.

I knew better then to send money but thought that he was sincere and needed help. This only makes it worse for the ones out there that may actually be real and need our help! Jaded once again.

He asnwers the phone as JAYS AUTO BODY... He sent me pictures of a different person...