Position offered

Maxwell48

Thanks to everyone who replied to my previous post and I hope I got round to replying to everyone.

Our plans are now changing and we will be looking for a houseboy in the new year.

We will be offering a full live-in position, board and lodgings, plus a small wage. We will expect you to work in exchange for this. You will be given your own room within a large house.

We are particularly interested in hearing from young men who are hard workers and very eager to please.

Please send a detailed message with what you have to offer and we'll get back to you.

• 11 months later...

My username is apollozeus7 from Fort Worth, Texas. I am a very outgoing and energetic person. I also play the piano, cello, and violin. I possess a high work ethic and good communicative skills. In addtion, I am very clean, meticulous, organized and I pay a

great attention to detail. I am above all genuinely honest, sincere and trustworthy. I will go above and beyond to please the employer

in any endeavor or task.

I would like to be more than just a houseboy. Perhaps a friend or more. I believe in genuine and sincere friendships or relationships.

However, I will fulfill any role given me.

I look forward to hearing from you.