Strange houseboys

willnps

There should be a thread on the funny things house boys write.

Posting on here for a job and only a job to me very funny. Get a newspaper and find a job. I am not going to hire you to be conderfella all day long cooking and cleaning. One person said the more work I do the more I should get paid. Seriously guys you are posting on a site that has is sex expected as an option. Click no rather then justify it endlessly we get it. But when you fake it putting up all your sexual fantasies and then say well I don't want to be forced. No one is going to log on here and force anyone to do anything. But you are trouble from the get go so ignore... Worse they will know your less then honest and be less than honest to you.

Next if you have to negotiate what general housekeeping means, it tells me you have probably never cleaned anything before. I had one houseboy tell me I had to pick up the house and load the dishwasher and he would take out the garbage and start the washer. Only fair right, I said what do I get for room and board? And don't say I prefer someone to cook for me, because you are saying room and board for sex and that will get boring fast.

Most houseboys focus only on what they want not what they will provide. I am not your dad, you need to know what you want and give what the employer asks for to get it. You are not fooling anyone when you are indirect in you answers so that you can weasel out of any commitments you have made. If you keep hearing "but I thought we agreed" from your employer, then trust that you are not smarter then the employer you will be dumped.

It simple and it works, I have had a few great houseboys that are now in great financial positions because of what was agreed to and what was committed to. If you want the world then you give up the world in a nurturing and consensual way. No one is raping anyone, no one is taking advantage of anyone. Every day or week or month does not have to come out even, but it cannot be one sided If you turn the tables and sit around doing nothing both parties are going to get bored and end it.

Which brings up the last point a houseboy is not a marriage it is designed to end when the houseboy no longer can fulfil the houseboys duties or is no longer desired. That may sound harsh but if you think on it is factual. Its possible it will turn into love but not as likely as hearing "your just to old now." A clear exit plan should be established right from the start, Here is what you get when you leave no matter if you have earned it or not. You can agree to renew it every year, but not every week. You are both people and should be respectful, but its not love in the traditional sense. If you make it a fairy tail, then you get fantacy.

Remember you will always be who you are and if you are not upbeat and looking to grow and become part of a family, but rather look for each opportunity to get only your needs met, you will be asked to leave no matter how much sex you offer in return because to an adult male sex is a function not a relationship.

Just my opinion