Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exp. Personal Assistant/Home Attendant Desp. Seeking Work in my area NYC/NJ

Featured Replies

Hello,

I'm J- I'm seeking work after loosing my fulltime job as a Live-Out Personal Assistant due to the storm. My boss runs a fabric production company which had a hard it and decided to cut back.

I worked for him for over a year and got dropped with nothing.

I would be very thankful with any possible leads for work. I know its a tuff time for many. I hope everyone gets lifted on their feet and positively regain strength with making the most out of the positive life has to offer!

J-

Here's what I'm about!

I'm an experienced Personal Assistant/Home Attendant with about nine to ten years experience. I've worked both as a Live-In/Live-Out to some great people I've even met through sites like this one.

I'm desperately seeking work in the NYC/NJ area.

My services:

* House/Apartment Managing

* Housekeeping

* Office Assistance ( I'm experienced with: scheduling, working with various computer programs, and filing. )

* Cooking "Culinary Trained"

* Clothing Maintenance ( I'm experienced also with providing styling assistance. )

* Pet Care " Love Animals! "

* Gardening/Yard Care

These are of course skills I'm fully confident/experienced with providing.

One would be surprised when they think about it how all of these services are in actual service to your life. Or .. How these services could broaden your goals with accomplishing more to your day!

Resume with checkable references are available upon in person interview.

Rates are open for negotiation pending on what the position requires.

I am trying to remain a live-out Personal Assistant due to having great roomates.

I will consider a live-in if the position seems suitable for both parties of course.

As for me personally..

My Stats- I'm a single Caucasian male 28yrs Height: 5'11 Weight: 170lb Waist: 32 Eyes: Hazel Hair: Dark Blond/Short Face: Clean Shaven

Body Image: I like to keep active with cardio. I focus on eating healthy at the same I feel no one should ever restrict themselves from enjoying a really good pastry!

I am a Non-Smoker/Non-Drug User/Social Drinker

My Clothing Style.. Relaxed dressy casual with a tad of vintage flair

My Interests/Hobbies/Pursuits.. I enjoy writing, creating art and attending gallery openings/museums, rollerblading, strolling around the city and hiking if I'm in the territory to do so, I enjoy keeping close with family/friends, and exploring cultures by food and performance.

Pictures are available.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.