Take care with employer "simonchine". He's a liar!

younggayboy

He promise me a job as houseboy. We start talking in October 2012, i sent my CV, my references (He contacted via email the references)... He gave me his word that he would waiting for me. We decided pass the Xmas time and set the trip to 10 Jan 2013.

I bought the ticket flight, bought the bags for all my clothes, bought some clothes for winter and some other things to the trip...

In 10 Jan 2013 morning he said that his father died. We canceled the trip. I Lost the money of the trip...

Later we started reschedule the trip... He said he would pay me the money of the lost trip and he would pay me another one.

26 Feb 2013 it would be the new date! yes, tomorrow!

He was buying a new ticket, but everyday he gave an excuse and never sent me the reservation details for me to make the check-in online.

Today, 25 Feb 2013, he simple disappeared. He blocked me in Skype, i called him on mobile phone, he answered one time but hung up when he heard my voice. He don't answered my emails.

So, since october i refused 2 jobs because i gave him my word. I spent a little money i had buying the ticket, the bags and stuff i needed to go. I waiting 4 months whithout a salary!! And after all he simply disappear without any word, without ant explanation.

He played with my life... Now i simply don't know what to do!

Be careful with him. He looks to be serious. He schedules skype meetings, seems very interested and serious! But he simply played with me like a toy. Played with my life. Made me say to my friends and parents that i would go work for france and now i don't know what to say. I always been sincere and serious with him and never asked money!! I have now the bags in my room and all prepared for nothing...

That's my experience with him. (i attached the last conversation we had on skype to prove all that)