Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exp. Personal Assistant Available in the NYC/NJ Area

Featured Replies

Exp. Personal Assistant Available in the NYC/NJ Area.
I've worked as a Live-In/Live-Out Assistant for over eight years.

I lost my full-time job over the storm last year as a live-out personal assistant to an owner of a production company/fabrics. Along with that I lost my living situation. I'm currently residing in the Newark, NJ while freelancing with personal assistant work.

My services cover:
* Housekeeping/Organizing
* Office Assistance ( I'm experienced with: scheduling, working with various computer programs, and filing. )
* Cooking "Culinary Trained"
* Clothing Maintenance ( I'm experienced also with providing styling assistance. )
* Pet Care " Love Animals! "
* Gardening/Yard Care
* House/Apartment Managing

I freelance as a Creative Professional. Being one I do have experience
with: Acting, Modeling, Promotional-Events Marketing "As a Model/Spokes
Rep." I've helped assist with castings, photography, and creative input
for various works.

As for me personally..
My Stats- Male Caucasian late twenties Height: 5'11 Weight: 165/170lb Waist:
32 Eyes: Hazel Hair: Dark Blond/Short Face: Clean Shaven
Body Image: I like to keep active with cardio. I focus on eating healthy
at the same I feel no one should ever restrict themselves from enjoying
a really good pastry!

I am a Non-Smoker/Non-Drug User/Social Drinker (focusing on quitting)
My Clothing Style.. Relaxed dressy casual with a tad of vintage flair
My Interests/Hobbies/Pursuits.. I enjoy writing, creating art and
attending gallery openings/museums, rollerblading, strolling around the
city and hiking if I'm in the territory to do so, I enjoy keeping close
with family/friends, and exploring cultures by food and performance.

Personality.. I'm very easy to talk to. Very adaptable to new surroundings.

Life and Relationships- I am single. I'm not looking for a relationship on this site unless its a valuable friendship. And when working as a Live-In Personal Assistant I keep things private and off limits to the public. Meaning .. I'm not interested in bringing people over.

If interested..
Resume, References, and Pictures are available upon Serious Request.
*Please note references will not be given prior to an in person interview.

Please feel free to contact me at: PersonalAssistant1984U@yahoo.com

Finally..

I post on here knowing there's something for everyone on here. Even though there's a lot of graphic images of what a Houseboy/Employer relationship could be. I know not everyone on here is looking for/nor is about that.

Yes.. I'm openly gay and I prefer to work for.. Especially in a live-in environment.. For a gay professional/couple. Even though I'm out and open. I'm very discreet about who I work for. And I have a very high respect for keeping things private/closed off from the public.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.