New Houseboy Seeking employer

scubie2014md

I just joined the site and have been getting the wrong types of people contacting me. I wondering if this would be a better solution to find what I am looking for. I am seeking an ACTUAL HOUSEBOY POSITION in which I can work either at your home for a salary..at your business for a salary or relocate to an area in which I can find work for myself with the skills I have been taught over the years. I am not intrested in being a paid sex slave or companion. Thats not the type of person I am and im not intrested in being contacted by employers seeking those sort of houseboys. Im more intrested in a SINGLE guy who wants to help a young guy better themselves so that are not always dependent on them and also who isnt opposed to dating or a relationship down the line once we get to know one another and click :-) Im ideally wanting to stay in my immediate area so employers in DC/MD/PA/NY/DE/and NJ would be ideal and I also am not comfortable in accepting a position outside of the United States. Thanks guys :-)

• Like 1