Young Filmmaker Stuck in Pennsyltucky

filmartist88

I don't know exactly where to begin, so I'll just say that for seven years, I've been trying to find success at A. filmmaking, and B. finding a steady job that pays well. Not only has neither one worked out, but I have actually lost money, possessions, and even my car, all because nobody cared about me, or my goals or ambitions. I now live in a house out in the middle of the fucking woods with my parents in a jobless environment with no money and no way of getting to a place of promise or, fuck it, just some hope!!

Right now, I expect a lot of you to be like, "Boo-fucking-hoo!! Get over it!", because that's what I'm used to. But, I cannot stand by and let myself waste away in this nobodyville squandering all my talents and abilities just because I'm the only one who gives a fuck!

I guess I'm typing all this personal life shit because I want all employers to know that I'm not exactly wanting to be a sugar baby. All I ask for is an opportunity to get out of this deadbeat part of the world, get into a big city, live life, use my talents to go somewhere and make something of myself! If I were to be given anything aside from food and shelter, it would be equipment I could use to make my films and start a studio, or at least to be allowing of me to get a job to pay for all of that on my own while taking care of your home and errands. Give me a chance. You won't be disappointed!