March 15, 201016 yr comment_99 While it's not exactly difficult to find a nice guy to get close to on here, I can never tell who likes what because most sites (as does this one) use the normal gay terms like "twink" and "boy next door" and stuff like that. To add to it, the only term some people relate to black guys is "thug", and that's just not cool. There should be a "label" for guys that categorize themselves by their name (and not some label). That would be the category I'd fall into. So if I've sparked your interest on either side, say hi and voice your opinion! Report
January 10, 201115 yr comment_316 Bi racial, Blk mix i dont know if your interested in what I have to offer but check me out and let me know what you think Report
Create an account or sign in to comment