I'm curious - how many responses?

HitTheRoad

Speaking from personal experience, the most I'd ever receive was about 20 responses, and only 5 or so of them were worth responding to (meaning they were something other than "please send naked pix" or "let me see that dick" or something like that). However, I've lived in a house with other houseboys before that were looking, and I've seen them receive a bit more than that.

The thing really is this: don't just wait around for a response. Blindly saying hi to a bunch of "employers" doesn't really help either. Take a few minutes to read through some profiles and say hi to only those that really fit what you're looking to be a part of. In my case, the kind of men I preferred being around are generally submissive bottoms, the kinds of guys that tend to be shy anyhow. If you're looking for a sweeter older gentleman, consider he might just be too shy to say hi first. If you're looking for the more aggressive types of men, just remember that there are thousands of profiles on this site and he may not have seen yours yet just because of that.

In the end, it doesn't matter if you get just one response or one million responses... all that matters is that one response from that one right guy or couple.