should allow the free members to respond to all paid members without limiting the messages

beltedbottom

• 1 month later...

Well, I'll say what I'm sure more than a few want to. Here goes:

Everything in life can't be free. I've used this site as both a paid and free member, and I can't really see how much more free they can make this site without going under.

If your profile says you're a hard worker, perhaps some of that hard work could help you be able to show a little appreciation to the site that's helping you connect with the men that may pay for your desires. Otherwise, just saying you're a hard worker doesn't actually make it so.

Had it not been for a man I met years ago on this site, I would still be sleeping in my car in Miami or worse. This site also made me realize I prefer the company of mature men. So pretty much every year, I take a few bucks from my income tax or I put off that new Xbox game for a few weeks and pay for a membership here. I still use this site (no longer as a houseboy), but giving a few bucks to the site that has already given so much is not really asking for much. Haha this year, it will be putting off purchasing Halo 5, but eh; I get the employee discount. I can't complain there.

You want a guy to pay your way to take you in, take care of you, satisfy your sexual fetishes, buy you things (including a cosmetic procedure), and you also want them to have to pay for membership to contact you for free. I used to always wonder why men on this site would want to meet me over all these hot, thin guys on this site.

Plus, could you imagine how many free scammers would love the idea of pretty much only being able to contact the paid members?