Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exp. Personal Assistant / House Manager seeks Exchange

Featured Replies

Hello,

I'm Jeremiah.  I was laid from a my full-time over the winter period after five years due to cut-backs.  My living situation is on the rocks.  I've worked as a Personal Assistant / House Manager to various Professionals in the NYC area for over ten years.  I'm seeking a part time work exchange for a full time live in arrangement in the area.  I'm 32yrs 6ft 175lb hazel eyes dark blond semi short hair.  I enjoy working out, galleries and museums, rollerblading, long strolls.  Low key / private type.  Non smoker non drug users social drinker.  I've worked as a live in before.  I'm easy to get along with / easily adaptable to new environments.  Pictures, resume, and verifiable references are available.  

Wishing everyone a beautiful one!

Jeremiah 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.