Spanking Machine

jacunningham

Spanking can be tiring work for the desired effect. Imagine keeping a spanking machine in the house. I had this little fantasy that one day I might forget to mow the lawn as asked. When dad comes home he spots this immediately. He positions the horse or stockade in front of the door or window. Once I'm strapped in, he starts the machine. I watch as he steps outside and begins doing my job of mowing the lawn. The slaps start stinging as the mower starts. After a few minutes and a few laps up and down the yard with the mower, he stops inside for some AC and a drink of water. On his way out, he turns up the speed a little. Panic floods my face, I try to apologize as the door slams behind him. He continues. My legs are starting to shake from the fire on my backside. The screaming starts. I'm begging for this to stop. He can't hear me other the rumbling of the mower. After half and hour, I'm broken and weeping from the pain. Dad comes in and stops the machine. He rubs my red tender cheeks and takes another drink of water. He lets me loose and embraces me tightly. I know he means well and this is for my own good. He takes a shower as I retire to my room to rub my sore bottom. Dad comes in to check on me. He lays on the bed and begins rubbing my ass for me. He spreads my cheeks apart and starts fingering my hole. He takes the lube from my nightstand and gets me ready for what the night has in store.