Looking for employer

Darty445

Hello gentlemen I am currently serving in the US army and will be getting out in two years from now. I am looking for an employer in the El paso texas area however It does not seem anyone is in the area to provide what I am looking for. I know two years is a long ways off however I believe fostering some type of connection and building trust before I decided to become a houseboy would be beneficial to us both. I plan on doing this for a lifetime and am looking for a man who would commit to having me in his home, of course doing chores and providing any  sex whenever you ask. I am currently on a deployment and will not be able to communicate through cell phone however if this investment might interest you please message me or email me at armyroach445@gmail.com please only serious inquires and I am serious myself. If we get to know each other better it will make a transition so much smoother.  

I expect to do any chores you need around the house and as for sex I am pretty submissive and willing to try new things. I am not looking for an endless chat but when I feel there is a match I will give you more contact info. Again its a long ways off but if interested let me know and if anyone is in the el paso area hit me up. 

shawn n.jpg

alaska.jpg