houseboy looking for employer

yaboidaron

Hi my name is daron soon to be homeless with my lil puppy seems to be all i have in this world just a good natured guy looking for something substantial in life never really had much but seems to be the wrong thing to even ask for in life now a days but enough with the wining im just looking for a decent guy that would not mind helping me out id rather you be in california so you can come get me so you know that i am no scammed i truly want to find a gentleman who wont look at me as less than because of the fact that i have nothing in life i am a aalsome cleaner great on the eyes mixed native american black and hispanic great dancer and i wash clothes i cook clean and am a lil handy also i garden great with animals and im a well rounded person well if you have mmore questions please ask i will be cecking everyday in the evening thanks so much for the great guys out therepost-9408-072646100 1286500048_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Where in California are you?

Hi my name is daron soon to be homeless with my lil puppy seems to be all i have in this world just a good natured guy looking for something substantial in life never really had much but seems to be the wrong thing to even ask for in life now a days but enough with the wining im just looking for a decent guy that would not mind helping me out id rather you be in california so you can come get me so you know that i am no scammed i truly want to find a gentleman who wont look at me as less than because of the fact that i have nothing in life i am a aalsome cleaner great on the eyes mixed native american black and hispanic great dancer and i wash clothes i cook clean and am a lil handy also i garden great with animals and im a well rounded person well if you have mmore questions please ask i will be cecking everyday in the evening thanks so much for the great guys out therepost-9408-072646100 1286500048_thumb.jpg