Angel Hewitt is BACK on HB.com!

Angel_Hewitt

Hey guys! That's right, i'm back on Houseboy.com for a little bit. Those of you who remember me from last Winter know how much fun we had before I left the city and now that i'm back I am hoping to have even MORE fun this time around!

For those of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself! I'm Angel, i'm (finally) 21 and just moved back to Los Angeles; my big playground! I love going out for a night (or even a weekend) of pressure free fun! You may see that I work a little differently from other HB's. I consider myself more of a companion to enjoy life with, who also helps out with the usual household chores.

I prefer going to dinner and maybe having some weekend visits so that I can get to know you BEFORE we make a commitment for a specific situation. I rarely do live-ins but I DO do extended visits.

Now with the Holidays coming up it's even more fantastic that i'm back in LA-- just in time!! Christmas and New Years are my favorite time of year and I love spending them with others! Share your holidays with an Angel on your side and you're guranteed to have a great time! I look forward to hearing from you!

Love,

--Angel Hewitt.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! That's right, i'm back on Houseboy.com for a little bit. Those of you who remember me from last Winter know how much fun we had before I left the city and now that i'm back I am hoping to have even MORE fun this time around!

For those of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself! I'm Angel, i'm (finally) 21 and just moved back to Los Angeles; my big playground! I love going out for a night (or even a weekend) of pressure free fun! You may see that I work a little differently from other HB's. I consider myself more of a companion to enjoy life with, who also helps out with the usual household chores.

I prefer going to dinner and maybe having some weekend visits so that I can get to know you BEFORE we make a commitment for a specific situation. I rarely do live-ins but I DO do extended visits.

Now with the Holidays coming up it's even more fantastic that i'm back in LA-- just in time!! Christmas and New Years are my favorite time of year and I love spending them with others! Share your holidays with an Angel on your side and you're guranteed to have a great time! I look forward to hearing from you!

Love,

--Angel Hewitt.

• 2 months later...