Search by location?

Jacki

Why doesn't the search by location work? I have tried putting in my zip code, but it pulls up with nothing. However on the 'around my area' it shows there are other people, but only in my direct city. However through casual searches I have noticed there are others in cities near mine. Is that just broken? Or am I using it wrong? I usually do 50 miles from my zip, maybe I'll try a different number

• 6 months later...

Hello, I am a strong,easy going, cute black guy who want to work for my employer, i can do all the house work and do alot of things around home and would be loyal to you till death and i may work to sort my bills and help my parents... Please i need this as a favor from you unlike an help.

Please get back to me Asap, we can video chat if you want. tundedayo36@gmail.com

• 1 year later...

Search is clearly the largest criteria, especially for those in Europe, as we are. Since EU citizens can freely travel, live and work anywhere in EU countries, and others are limited to a 90-day stay, this is critical.

Due to visa requirements and travel considerations, why not structure a new search module that drills down:

1. Europe-EU/Americas/US/Australia (due to extraordinary travel)/Other (few Africa or Asia listings).

2. Google Map interactive (see other sites). Specify your location, and all list in the specified radius. https://code.tutsplus.com/courses/custom-interactive-maps-with-the-google-maps-api

3. Keyword

4. Inclusion of eligible relocate "yes" candidates checkbox