Explaining Why You Want This?

jacunningham

Hey Guys!

My name is Jared. I just joined the site and I keep being asked the same question -- why do you want to be a houseboy? 

Well, isn't that the impossible question? It's hard to explain to a man who has achieved his livelihood with hard work why you'd willingly submit to doing house work and sexual favors, when a job can earn these things and more. Could it be that my father wasn't around, so I don't quite feel ready on my own? Is it the rush that comes from letting someone decide your actions. The discipline that comes from failing to please? Sex is good too. What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...

You'll get that question a lot, but don't make it let you start questioning yourself. Being a houseboy doesn't mean you had daddy issues. It doesn't even mean, you're submissive (trust me on that one). For me, the answer to that question was simple; while a lot of people bore or drink themselves through college to only hope to get a job in their field (and most don't), being a houseboy means I have a fun and interesting way to live in some of the best places and learn from successful men who know the ins and outs of what it takes to be successful. The things I've learned is why I've been able to work for companies ranging from Apple, Microsoft (love the lifelong freebies from Microsoft), have extensive hands on experience in general carpentry, and even wear different uniforms for several sheriff's offices in several states. Most importantly, though, I've made several lifelong friends from these positions that I still get to visit often and have a great time with long after being a houseboy. I wanted to be a houseboy because no matter how much I learned, life is too interesting to think there wasn't something else to learn and experience.

When someone asks you that question, just be honest with the answer. In the end, you should be a houseboy because you truly want to be one. The less baggage you have from your childhood, the more fun you can have as a houseboy (or in life in general). The most successful (and often times the most busy) men don't really have the time for self-pity. Most of you houseboys here were born in the late 90's, early 2000's; what you consider a "problem" or a "hard life" might just turn out to be annoying to the men on here that lived through the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's. 

You're a houseboy now. Put your past in its place, and move forward. Lighten up and don't be afraid to admit you like the sex, or maybe you want to be spoiled, or perhaps you want to live somewhere cool. Whatever the reason, have some fun, and when a guy asks you why you're a houseboy, answer it with a smile and not another question.