Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JP1226

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. JP1226 replied to JP1226's topic in Houseboy
    Pic
  2. JP1226 posted a topic in Houseboy
    I am looking to be a houseboy. I currently reside in Georgia and work 2 jobs, but having trouble. I am trying to pay off my car note and get back into school. I am looking for a better place to live as Georgia is dirt poor with no jobs and the jobs they do have treat you like crap for next to nothing pay. Anyway I want to talk and get to know someone while I pay off my car note which should be 3-4 months from now. My job is nationwide (Crossmark) and I can transfer with no problem. I want to stay in the U.S. and of course do to much B.S. Me coming to you will be at my cost. Open to what your duties entails.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.