D.C. - What's it like?

mobAvoini

So I've been sorta-kinda told that I'll bring into the world a job in D.C. waiting for me when I graduate (don't ask, hunger life ). I planned on unfixed there after undergrad anyways, but this makes it more indubitably that I pass on pick up stakes and go to Washington.

I desire to get wind of unprejudiced everyday info. more D.C. Basically, whatever comes to your mind. What's detached hither it? Is it vibrant, lots of restaurants/bars/etc. around? Does it deceive foot See trade agreat the lines of NYC or LA or Chicago (not with child it to be as leaden as those)?

I fancy the essential questions are "Is it a avail city to busy" and "Do you/did you get high on living in D.C.".

Again, be aware at liberty to ifiable bounce off whatever comes to mind. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

I live in DC but I cant understand a word youre saying or what exactly you are asking.

So I've been sorta-kinda told that I'll bring into the world a job in D.C. waiting for me when I graduate (don't ask, hunger life ). I planned on unfixed there after undergrad anyways, but this makes it more indubitably that I pass on pick up stakes and go to Washington.

I desire to get wind of unprejudiced everyday info. more D.C. Basically, whatever comes to your mind. What's detached hither it? Is it vibrant, lots of restaurants/bars/etc. around? Does it deceive foot See trade agreat the lines of NYC or LA or Chicago (not with child it to be as leaden as those)?

I fancy the essential questions are "Is it a avail city to busy" and "Do you/did you get high on living in D.C.".

Again, be aware at liberty to ifiable bounce off whatever comes to mind. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I can't say much about living in DC as I only visit usually for about 2-3 days at a time, however I did see some wonderful happenings in the area when I was there. The area does have quite a few nice clubs as well as shopping centers although for a city it is quite literally short as no building is permitted to be built higher than the dome on capital hill. The major annoyance I have had while there were the constant protests just about every week for every conceivable cause marching down the streets. Other than that it seems like a very nice city with only a few areas that you probably shouldn't venture into.