Acolyte needed

RealKerry

Hey guys, Artist painter here with a nudist property, rather large. Seriously need a personal assistant. Go to guy. Paint brush cleaner. Wardrobe keeper. Forever naked jewel on the property. I need a good communicator, in english and french. I need an ambitious, eager creative type for independant projects. I delegate well. I am not an owner or a tyrant. I've been told that I am kind.

I need you to be much more than the normal, yes. But the rewards for the right candidate can be great. I won't promise the Moon until you have earned it.

Write me if this intrigues you, but this is not exclusively about sex. It's better.

I live a rural life but the city is not far and you will be free. No jealousy. No ownership. Just mutual friendly respect. No raised voices or flaring tempers. I am a calm adult.

For real,

Kerry 

20170409_220156.jpg

Hello my name is Charlie!

Interesting enough I am looking for something very similar to you! I am also an artist in ceramics, watercolor and drawing. I have always wanted the opportunity for something like this to expand and also being in the nude is a favorite pastime of mine. Of course I will still be able to complete your request as well and any other ways that I can please you with! I'm 36 and single. DDF except 420. Athletic and fit. Others things you will have to ask! Get back at me! Apc238@nau.edu ;-)