Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Am I doing this right?

Featured Replies

Why am I not allowed to message anyone anymore? And also, not sure if I’m doing this correctly. Lol. Can someone help me out please?

I just took a look at your profile and all looks good to me. Does your question about not being “allowed to message anyone anymore” mean that you’ve reached your daily limit of I think five? That is frustrating. My advice is to “verify” your profile on the main site. Go to “your account” and click on “verify”. Once you are verified I think you are allowed unlimited daily messages. At least I think it still works that way, been a long time for me. Not to mention you’ll get more interest having been verified so that a big plus for ya. If you continue to have trouble shoot a message to the help desk. Best of luck to ya. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.