LOOKOUT MARINERBOY511

Tru2youboi

So Guys,

Here goes... I am a guy, who honestly Isn't homeless, Isn't struggling financially, I pay my own bills, and still have a savings account. I spent approximatley 1 month with this couple. I am not even sure how to categorize this. One is a Medical doctor for a Federal Prison the other a student. Both are really cool guys, until they decide to intentionally push you out of the circle and make you feel as if you dont belong. DO NOT FALL for the "Oh how are you doing, or WHAT are you feeling line?" because after the entice you into their lives, and make you feel somewhat comfortable, they STOMP ALL OVER YOU. The older of the two, will TWIST every single word and sentence you say to make you seem like a bad guy, and then kick you out of his house when you call him on it. Thankfully, I am able to financially support my own, otherwise it could have been more intrusive.

The younger of the two is very sweet, very kind, very caring, but very stuck up his daddies ass. Even if daddy is wrong and acting a fool, the younger partner will side with him so be for warned. NO I a no some psycho, I actually started falling in love with both of these guys... and my heart was ripped from my chest. After spending over 2 grand of my own money on Christmas, New Years, and other endeavors with this couple... the end result was "oh your crazy and need to go home".... after I told the older of the two, that he was lying and wrong for stretching and twisting my words with a negative meaning.. BE CAREFUL guys.. DO NOT get your Heart Broke, and DO NOT waste your time and money on a dis functional relationship.

The minute you attempt to discuss a situation with either of the two, you will be told you are psycho, or wrong, or stupid, even if you are not.

• 4 weeks later...

hey, it really sux that people like that really exist and you have to find out the hard way. I wish you the best of luck in the future bro. :)

So Guys,

Here goes... I am a guy, who honestly Isn't homeless, Isn't struggling financially, I pay my own bills, and still have a savings account. I spent approximatley 1 month with this couple. I am not even sure how to categorize this. One is a Medical doctor for a Federal Prison the other a student. Both are really cool guys, until they decide to intentionally push you out of the circle and make you feel as if you dont belong. DO NOT FALL for the "Oh how are you doing, or WHAT are you feeling line?" because after the entice you into their lives, and make you feel somewhat comfortable, they STOMP ALL OVER YOU. The older of the two, will TWIST every single word and sentence you say to make you seem like a bad guy, and then kick you out of his house when you call him on it. Thankfully, I am able to financially support my own, otherwise it could have been more intrusive.

The younger of the two is very sweet, very kind, very caring, but very stuck up his daddies ass. Even if daddy is wrong and acting a fool, the younger partner will side with him so be for warned. NO I a no some psycho, I actually started falling in love with both of these guys... and my heart was ripped from my chest. After spending over 2 grand of my own money on Christmas, New Years, and other endeavors with this couple... the end result was "oh your crazy and need to go home".... after I told the older of the two, that he was lying and wrong for stretching and twisting my words with a negative meaning.. BE CAREFUL guys.. DO NOT get your Heart Broke, and DO NOT waste your time and money on a dis functional relationship.

The minute you attempt to discuss a situation with either of the two, you will be told you are psycho, or wrong, or stupid, even if you are not.