Anyone marriage minded men here?

qtp1e247

Hi, this is my first time posting on the forums and I know this site is technically for employers interested in houseboys but I'm curious if there's any older men here who are interested in a househusband. (Or housewife, I'm not too caught up in gender since I'm technically nonbinary/gender-fluid. I'm just as okay wearing a tux as I am a french maid outfit). 

In any case, I recently turned 27 and even though at this age I should be concerned about settling into a career, for as long as I can remember the idea of settling down with someone for the rest of my life has always resonated with me. I've always fantasized about having a husband to cook for, clean up after and submit to but unfortunately, I'm from Jamaica and that's not a possibility at the moment since same sex marriage isn't legal. Of course I don't expect anyone of sound mind to immediately jump into a marriage with someone they've never met, especially someone from another country, but I am curious if there's anyone here who'd be interested in affirming my feminine desire to get married and be a homemaker/househusband later down the line. I don't really have my sights set on anywhere in particular, as long as it's somewhere that gay marriage is legal and you're someone who's emotionally available, emotionally stable and emotionally intelligent (and not currently married to someone else) that's good enough for me.

Ideally we'd get to know each other virtually, exchange pictures, video call, date long distance and do everything committed couples do in a monogamous relationship for a bit and then you could even visit me if you're in a position to do so until I'm able to relocate and officially tie the knot. I understand if the idea of starting off long distance might sound daunting, but I genuinely believe I'm worth the investment (and I'm more than willing to put in the time/effort if you are). I also have strong maternal instincts so I also look forward to nurturing/raising children of our own someday, but it's not necessarily a requirement and we can cross that bridge when we get there (I'm fine with the idea of raising a fur baby).

On a semi related note, I'm a total softie who enjoys all the romantic, mushy stuff but I definitely have a kinky side too. I'm pretty open minded so I'm willing to try almost anything as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. I live to please!

For what it's worth, I'm open to all races and body types, but I have a soft spot for big hairy men. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about being cuddled by a bear that makes me feel safe and protected and taken care of. Bonus points if you're a dominant top that generally thinks of himself as a Daddy type (if you're verse or a side that's fine with me too). If any of this interests you, feel free to reach out. Looking forward to hearing from you!

P.S. There are pics of me on my profile in case you're curious but I have no problem sending additional pics to verify my identify/prove my sincerity. 

P.P.S. Please don't be a jerk. If you can't relate to anything I've mentioned so far and this isn't for you, just wish me luck and be on your way. I can appreciate constructive criticism and sound advice, but I can do without passive aggressive comments and snide remarks. Thank you!

• Like 2

Welcome to the site.  You posted a great profile and very handsome pics.  You certainly have a lot of positive energy which is nice to see in youth today.  One thing to tell you though, is don't be discouraged if you don't get a lot of comments in the Forum.  Not too many people look on here for some strange reason.  However, you certainly should get a lot of inquiries from your ad on the main site.  And if you have faith, Mr. Right will come along when you least expect him to.

Best wishes!

• Confused 1

Thank you very much, you're very kind and I appreciate you taking the time out to not only read my post, but to respond as well. I also appreciate the heads up on the lack of engagement in the forums. I'll def keep that in mind. Looking forward to seeing what the site has in store for me though. God bless!

• Thanks 2