Do feminine housebois get a chance?

Celestica

I'm very new to the houseboy scene, and I've seen a lot of muscle guys, or general athletic houseboys. I'm pretty fraking far from that, and I wonder if there are any, many, feminine or even genderqueer/andryginous/transgender housebois (housepets?) in the community, and even better, anyone interested in having one.

Just curious what you all think of that, I'd love to know.

I'm very new to the houseboy scene, and I've seen a lot of muscle guys, or general athletic houseboys. I'm pretty fraking far from that, and I wonder if there are any, many, feminine or even genderqueer/andryginous/transgender housebois (housepets?) in the community, and even better, anyone interested in having one.

I am sure that you will find someone who is looking for just what you have to offer. Call me an optimist, but with billions of people in the world, I am convinced that everyone has to have a right "fit" out there somewhere if they are patient enough to find them.

With that said, it does seem that on Houseboy there is actually more competition for the the straight-acting types than for the more effeminate ones. Personally, that is my preference (if I am looking for a guy rather than a girl, it is specifically because I am turned off by effeminacy in either gender - that is not a criticism of you at all - we are all who we are, and that is beautiful) and the "supply" of more clearly gay guys (if not flamboyant as you) on the forum seems to be higher than the demand for them. Even if you just look at the top / bottom ratio, it seems pretty imbalanced - not that many available top houseboys, especially amongst the young, sweet, innocent boy-next-door types I find attractive.

So, anyway, the numbers may be against you a bit here, as they seem to be against me. Good luck in your search, anyway.

I like fem guys ,so I dont know if thats the case with all men here!

No I completely understand what you're talking about and quite honestly it upsets me that that's such a pivotal factor for some of these men. "No queeny boys" is the phrase I have seen most often and when I see that on someones profile it turns me off because a persons mannerisms don't determine their personalities, talents, or whatever factor they could possibly have to contribute. I'm not "queeny" at all or saying that it's wrong people like what they like but it seems like they're more worried about getting a "straight acting" boy rather than someone who actually knows how to cook, clean, mow lawns, or care for pools.